WE ARE EXCITED TO
WELCOME YOU BACK
INTO OUR LOBBIES
What we are doing to protect you
- Floor decals have been placed throughout the lobby to use as guidance for social distancing
- All staff have been provided face shields when social distancing is not possible
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for you and our staff
- Common areas and reusable items are being frequently wiped down
What we ask of you
- Maintain at least six feet between you and others
- If you are wearing a mask or other facial covering we may ask you to briefly lower it for visual identification purposes
We appreciate your business and thank you for your understanding.
Economic Impact Payments
Ecomonic Impact Payments (stimulus) are continuing to be distributed via the U.S. Treasury and the IRS. For information related to those payments visit "Get My Payment". This site allows you to check the status of your payment and make changes as necessary to update your informantion. First State Bank does not have information about when your payment will be received or which account it will be sent to. To view a list of frequently asked questions related to your potential payment visit the IRS FAQ website. Payments are now being sent via debit card. If you receive a debit card and would like to learn more about how to access your funds.
First State Bank encourages customers to visit the SBA site on a regular basis regarding information related to Coronavirus relief programs. Rules, guidance and FAQs are continuing to updated frequently.